Clinipace Worldwide has extensive experience in offering services in support of observational registries, epidemiologic, health management, economic and other health outcome programs. This study model is used to accelerate innovation, produce faster knowledge gains and alert companies to potential problems with their products. They are not clinical trials and therefore, should not be conducted like clinical trials.
We help life science and academic clients deploy many different types of post-approval programs, including:
- Patient safety
- Drug utilization and effectiveness
- Post-marketing surveillance
- Prospective product surveillance and risk mitigation
- Disease progression
- Quality improvement initiatives
- Patient population dynamics
- Provider outcome
- Relationship building with physicians and patients
We have deployed dozens of registries on behalf of our clients that balance the needs of sponsors and investigators with the appropriate mix of technology and services. This eliminates bloat while giving you the right services to successfully deploy your registry.
Our integrated technology platform provides:
- Complete visibility into all aspects of your registry
- Registry set-up and support
- Data collection and project management tools
- Powerful reporting engine
- Robust data validation and management
- Centralized, remote monitoring
- Workflow management
- Audit trail
We felt that the Clinipace solution would be more affordable and that it would provide changes in a flexible and timely manner.
- Richard Colletti, M.D., Principal Investigator of the PIBDNET Registry and Vice Chair of the Department of Pediatrics at the University of Vermont and Associate Chief of Vermont Children’s Hospital