Award Recognizes the 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies in Triangle
MORRISVILLE, N.C. – November 9, 2010 — Clinipace Worldwide, a global digital clinical research organization (dCRO), was recently named the 26th fastest growing private companies in the Triangle at Triangle Business Journal’s Fast 50 Awards ceremony on November 4, 2010. The Fast 50 winners were selected and ranked based on revenue growth, percentage rate of growth, and profitability over a three-year period, analyzed by PricewaterhouseCoopers.
“Our continued growth comes from a refined strategy that focuses on a full-service offering and a unique value proposition based on technology-amplified service delivery,” said Jeff Williams, CEO, Clinipace Worldwide. “This strategy has allowed us to take advantage of the current economic environment and push forward with a focus on providing our clients a more cost-efficient solution to managing their clinical trials.”
Clinipace Worldwide attributes its Fast 50 status to recent successes such as:
- The company was awarded twelve new projects since June, representing approximately 2500% growth in new contract value over the same period in 2009.
- Triple-digit growth over the past 12 months; revenue exploded 614% over the past three years and the company expects 2010 revenues to more than double over 2009.
- The successful integration of an acquisition in late 2009 which included experienced clinical operations groups in Kansas City, Brazil and Argentina.
- Named to Inc. Magazine’s 29th annual Inc. 500, this exclusive ranking represents the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
- Named as one of 25 North Carolina Companies to Watch by CED, this award recognizes growth-stage entrepreneurial companies that demonstrate high performance in the marketplace and exhibit innovative products.
About Clinipace Worldwide
Clinipace Worldwide, a global digital clinical research organization (dCRO), specializes in fully-integrated clinical research services for biopharmaceutical and medical device firms. Optimized by TEMPO™, its proprietary eClinical platform, the Clinipace team of experts brings extensive knowledge and insight into site selection, patient recruitment, clinical operations, data management, medical monitoring, biostatistics, and regulatory affairs to ensure a successful clinical development program through proactive clinical trial management. With specific expertise in oncology, among other therapeutic areas, Clinipace Worldwide has managed over 90 contract research projects conducted at almost 3,000 sites with 100,000 patients. Clinipace Worldwide is headquartered in Research Triangle Park, NC with additional domestic operations in Overland Park, KS, and South American operations based in Brazil, Argentina, and Peru. For more information visit our website at clinipace.com.