A comprehensive strategic drug development plan is a guide to achieving your end goal, whether that is selling your asset to a larger company or bringing your product to market around the world. Creating a comprehensive drug development strategy is hard work that is likely to require significant research, thought, and discussion, but is a plan that is needed to save time and money.
The Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America estimate that for every 5,000 to 10,000 compounds entering the pipeline, only one will make it to market.
To help resolve the current challenges sponsors and CROs face creating a drug development strategy, Clinipace Worldwide has developed an informative eBook, “Mapping a Path to Market: Creating a Comprehensive Drug Development Strategy,” which is now available for download here.
Read our eBook to learn more about:
- How to build the foundation of a comprehensive drug development strategy
- Steps in regulatory planning
- Questions for creating a strategic plan for manufacturing/quality
- Strategic planning for preclinical/nonclinical studies
- A brief overview of the objectives, population, and study design associated with each phase in clinical development
If you’re interested in more information about the challenges most often faced while creating a comprehensive drug development strategy, please click here to watch a recorded webcast and check back in the upcoming week for a related infographic.