Given the demand for faster time-to-market, there is increasing pressure on CROs to save time and money across the entire clinical trial lifecycle, especially during trial start-up. There are a number of opportunities to realize savings during the start-up process, including: site selection, IRB and ethics committee review and approval, contracting/budget, site initiation, and patient enrollment.
Tune in live June 12th at 11:30am EDT to learn:
- Step-by-step best practices to realize time and cost savings during start-up
- How to leverage forecasting data to determine expected site performance and timelines
- Role of risk-based monitoring
- Benefits of technology-amplified model
- Mark Shapiro, Vice President, Clinical Development, Clinipace Worldwide
- Cynthia Venendaal, Senior Director, Project Management, Clinipace Worldwide
This is our last live webinar before summer break, so register today to reserve your spot before the session fills! Be on the lookout for an accompanying eBook and infographic within the next few weeks!