Think Your Gastroenterology Study Might Stall?
We keep you moving from study startup to completion.
Gastroenterology (GI) is a rich research environment, but it’s also competitive, and changing at a rapid rate. As the landscape changes, researchers and clinicians are facing stringent requirements imposed by regulatory bodies on all phases of drug development for the treatment of GI disorders.
At Clinipace, our development and regulatory teams understand the competitive GI research environment and the importance of moving your studies from study startup to study completion quickly.
Learn more about our about our gastroenterology study capabilities and experience below:
Study Capabilities and Experience
- Constipation – multiple etiologies
- GI ulcers, including duodenal, peptic and hemorrhagic
- Anal fissures
- Gastroesophageal reflux and esophagitis
- Hepatitis, including viral (Hep B and Hep C)
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Crohn’s disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Vomiting (emesis)
- Nutritional disorders and supplementation, both enteral and parenteral
- Orphan and rare diseases, including:
- Eosinophilic esophagitis
- Behcet’s syndrome
- Urea cycle disorder
- Prader-Willi syndrome