Wondering How You’ll Manage Your Nephrology Trial?
We simplify and streamline your study.
Nephrology and urology clinical trials include diverse patient populations with complex diagnoses and comorbidities, which can bring with them both high costs and patient recruitment shortfalls. Familiarity with managing these complex patient populations is key to study management as well as site selection. With a myriad of factors to consider, it can be difficult to efficiently recruit and monitor your study’s progress and productivity.
At Clinipace, we understand the unique challenges of nephrology and urology studies and know how to simplify and streamline your experience with a collaborative team and state-of-the-art technology.
Learn more about our nephrology and urology study capabilities and experience below:
Study Capabilities and Experience
- Acute kidney injury
- Chronic kidney failure
- Diabetic kidney disease
- Autoimmune diseases, including lupus nephritis
- Polycystic kidney disease, autosomal dominant
- End stage renal disease
- Peritoneal dialysis
- Anemia of CKD, including iron supplements and erythropoiesis-stimulating agents
- Renal bone disease and secondary hyperparathyroidism, including phosphate binding agents, calcimimetics and vitamin D analogues
- Arterial calcification
- Hemodialysis access, including catheter lock solutions
- Renal cell carcinoma
- Transplantation, including immunosuppressive therapy
- Other orphan diseases, including:
- Lysosomal storage diseases
- Fabry disease
- Adrenal gland neoplasms
- Renal artery obstruction